Monday, March 7, 2011

A Little Help From Jose Mourinho- Karim Benzema

Real Madrid attacker Karim Benzema has revealed that coach Jose Mourinho has worked closely with him.

France international Karim Benzema put in another strong performance for Real Madrid in the 3-1 away win against Racing on Sunday as he found the net twice, and the former Olympique Lyonnais star has revealed that he's feeling well after getting some special attention from coach Jose Mourinho.



He told the media in the wake of the win: "I feel good both physically and inside my head. I feel I am improving game after game. I will continue working hard and continue to try to score goals.

"This is a great team and I will continue putting forth my best effort for it. I feel great alongside Adebayor and I hope to play with him in the next match. Jose Mourinho has been working with me a lot; and also in the mental aspect. I am doing well on the pitch, which is good news for all of us."

Attacking midfielder Sergio Canales came off the bench to replace Benzema for the final ten minutes of the game against his former team and the youngster was pleased with the final result.

He commented: "I will always be grateful to these fans because this is the team that gave me my wings. It was a tough away match, but we worked well. It was an important victory. We had the match under control at all times and we could have won by a larger margin.

"There is still a lot of league left and we are not going to throw in the towel. We have the team to win all three competitions and we will fight until the very end."

No response to “A Little Help From Jose Mourinho- Karim Benzema”

Leave a reply

PLAY COOL GAME

 
Designed by Christian Myspace | Bloggerized by Best Theme In conjunction with Blogger Services | Bollywood Wallpaper | Human Biochemistry