Monday, February 21, 2011

Jose Mourinho: If Real Madrid Don't Sack Me Then I Will Stay

Mourinho eager to remain in charge and in control at Real Madrid...

Jose Mourinho feels he is firmly in control at Real Madrid, and has said his intention is to remain in charge at the Bernabeu.

"If they don't sack me then I will stay," Mourinho told Radio Cope.
"When I signed for four years I did it with the intention to respect my contract.

"When you leave a team like Inter for Real Madrid you don't do it for one year.

"I want to stay and if we are all united in belief for this project then it's obvious I will stay."

Mourinho was asked whether he could coach one of Inter's great rivals after Real Madrid. His answer was short and sharp.

"I could never coach Juventus after being at Inter as I dedicate myself too much to my team to be able to coach a rival one day," he said.

No response to “Jose Mourinho: If Real Madrid Don't Sack Me Then I Will Stay”

Leave a reply

PLAY COOL GAME

 
Designed by Christian Myspace | Bloggerized by Best Theme In conjunction with Blogger Services | Bollywood Wallpaper | Human Biochemistry